Friday, November 9, 2012

The Instagram Poster

Prinstagram Poster
I love Instagram. I feel only a little sorry for anyone who follows me because I probably post three times as many pictures as I should. Is one a day the standard? I don't even know. So if I average like three photos a day does that mean I'm an instajunkie? I post some pics of my boys, and some of the rest of the world (as if the rest of the world matters in comparison).

Printing this poster was a great deal through Prinstagram. I would love to print enough over time to cover an entire wall.

I took this poster to FedEx Office to see if they could scan and print copies of it, only it turns out that would cost three times as much as just ordering another one from Prinstagram. Soooo . . . no brainer.

We also ordered 4 of the minibooks (2 books of 50 photos each for $12.00) to mail to the grandparents. It's just too much, I know. Too much CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment