Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Tissue Ghosts

Tissue Ghost 
I heard through the grapevine that people spend more money for Halloween than Christmas. Is it true? Could it be? People do spend soooo so so so much money and time on Halloween decorations, costumes, costume parties, pumpkins and pumpkin carving, and CANDY. Of course, candy, the most important part.

Well, I never budget for holidays, so I don't like spending money on holidays, especially holiday decor. I like the thought of decorating for holidays, but I rarely do it because
  1. if I do I'll never take the decorations down until the next holiday (or maybe never) and 
  2.  does a mother of two tiny boys have time for that? Meh.
Well, kudos to me, I actually put up some Halloween decorations for, like, the first time in my life. Tissue ghosts. Practically free. Cost: a few unwiped boogers.


Do you even need directions?
  1. Ball up wad of tissue.
  2. Wrap it in another tissue.
  3. Tie some string/yarn around it.
  4. Draw eyes on it with a marker.
  5. Loop thread through the top of the ghost head with a needle.
  6. Attach the ghosts to the ceiling with safety or sewing pins.
  7. Leave them up forever.

1 comment:

  1. I love your creativity. I checked out all your projects. Wish you were my neighbor. WE'D HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete