Thursday, January 17, 2013

Homemade Felt Christmas Ornaments

As if Christmas weren't stressful enough [to the point that I'm just now recovered enough to post something Christmas related], here is evidence of some little felt ornaments I made as party favors for a "Simple Gifts"-themed gift exchange:


They're just rectangles of craft felt blanket-stitched together with two cotton balls inside to make them puffy. I "wrapped" each of them in square tin boxes in a bed of that red and green crinkly paper-straw stuff for the guests.


Too bad I decided that, yes, I really needed to embroider "'Tis a gift to be simple" on each little ornament, like I had time for that sort of thing, which (evidently) I did. Somehow. Crafting obviously falls somewhere on my list of priorities slightly under screaming child (or does it?) and eating handfuls of chocolate-covered raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment